Frag Zone Clan
Hey mate! Please register and fell free to visit this website! Good-Luck !!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSTAFFMember listServersClan WarsJoin UsDownloadsPublic BanListMemberlistSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Application for Fz promod - iwannabe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
|F|z| iwannabe
Co-Leader (100)
Co-Leader (100)

Flag : UK
GameRanger Account ID : 6968511

PostSubject: Application for Fz promod - iwannabe   Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:47 pm

Contact Information:

• Skype if accepted
  • TS3
  • Email

GameRanger #ID (Numbers): 6968511

Game Information: CoD4

In-Game Nickname: iwannabe

COD4 Experience (Years,best killstreak): Since 2007. Hardly play pub but I think 40-16 in Fz or something close.

Got this last night and it's the only screenshot but I have got in the 40s

Do you have an original CD-Key (Yes/No): Yes

Are you hardcore player or promod player?: Promod but I can play both Smile

Are you used to play clan wars?: Yes, used to play clanbase and cga

Can you record and take ss in clan wars?: Yes

How many hours can you be online daily?: However many hours are required of me. Usually 3-6 hours daily. Weekends more.

Personal Information: I'm fair and down to earth and will try my best in all situations Smile

Why do you want to join |F|z| ?: I believe at the moment there is a shortage of admins in the promod server and would love to be part of the team to keep the players in line whilst other admins are offline. Many times I go to play and there are multiple hackers in the server and there's no admins on to keep everyone under control. I believe if there were more admins at different time zones that people would be more satisfied with the server and ultimately the amount of hackers would decrease. Not only that but most of the admins seem friendly and are willing to help with problems which displays a nice community to be a part of Smile

What new things can you bring to our clan?: I have managed and owned a successful server on a different game so I know how tough it can be dealing with the public and handling everything. I believe I can bring professional administration/player moderation to the promod server by keeping everyone in line, spectating players and keeping the server free from hackers whenever I'm online. I'm always willing to listen to someones opinion on a player and will always investigate it further. I have been playing this game since 2007 and I believe I know when I see a hacker and when I see a legit player, however I will always base my decisions with proof i.e demos, screenshots etc... I will never abuse my power and most certainly won't take action due to 'rage' or 'bad attitude'

Previous clans and reason for leaving?: Just a small mix team a couple of years ago when cg was alive, disbanded as players quit the game Sad

Do you have TeamSpeak3?: Yes, I'm in there right now and will be in there whenever I'm online.

Do you have Fraps?: Yes.

Thanks for considering Smile

Last edited by iwannabe on Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|F|z| LeGacY (SLAYERGOD)
Leader (100)
Leader (100)

Flag : UAE
GameRanger Account ID : 4268458

PostSubject: Re: Application for Fz promod - iwannabe   Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:44 pm

hey jacob !! first of all ur age is different in ur account and its different in ur apply why is that? Smile and secondly please install gameranger and let us know then so we can proceed Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|F|z| iwannabe
Co-Leader (100)
Co-Leader (100)

Flag : UK
GameRanger Account ID : 6968511

PostSubject: Re: Application for Fz promod - iwannabe   Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:53 pm

I just put a random age when making the account.

I have changed my profile age and created GameRanger account. My ID is in the post Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Fz promod - iwannabe   

Back to top Go down

Application for Fz promod - iwannabe
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1